Latest Miglio Jewellery Collection with Derryn Lester
Photographer: Robbert Koene
Model: Derryn Lester
Hair: Merle Titus
Makeup: Bernice Dodd
I recently did makeup on the lovely Derryn Lester for Miglio Jewellery ‘s latest Collection-Kashmir.
I’d like to congratulate the Miglio team on the launch of their UK branch. All you UK residents can find out all about this fab jewellery on the UK website here.
I thought you might like some tips on how to get Derryn’s look…
- Comb eyebrows into shape with a toothbrush and a spritz of hairspray, (to keep in place).
- Prepare eyelids with a cream or flesh-coloured shadow.
- Using a soft eyeshadow brush, blend a chocolate/ burgundy shadow into the crease and intensify on the outer corners.
- Line lids, top and bottom with a soft, longwear, black eye pencil. Smoke out the under the eye with a cotton bud.
- Add a shimmery gold shadow to the inner corners of the eye.
- Line the top lid with liquid liner. Use loads of mascara.
Cheeks: Use a peachy pink blush on the apples of the cheeks.
Lips: I used a slightly tinted gloss on Derryn’s lips.
Hope you like the look, ladies!