What to pack for a Weekend away: Destination St. Tropez!
Any seasoned traveller knows that one of the best bags to travel with, is Longchamp’s ‘Le Pliage’ travel tote, in medium or large. I recommend investing in one, whether it’s the canvas version or from the new leather range, Le Pliage® Cuir. You can fit an incredible amount into this bag. It’s hardy, great-looking, waterproof and folds up into purse size. Most models I know travel with them.
My favourite products to treat yourself with, on your holiday.
Unfortunately not all of these products are available in South Africa, but you can purchase them in France when you get there!
1. Bumble and bumble Surf Spray. (Just spritz into wet hair and allow to dry, for perfect ‘bedhead’)
2. Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel Sophistiqué (Edgars)
3. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Bark (Edgars. Just smudge over your lid with you fingers or check out my tutorial here)
4. Stila Cherry Crush lip and cheek stain. (Woolworths. All you need to bring some colour into your lips and cheeks…be careful when you use it on your cheeks, build up the colour slowly, it is a stain!)
5. Laura Mercier SPF15 Lip Balm (one of my favourite lip balms)
6. TOM FORD Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum (Stuttafords)
7. Diptique travel candle in Baies (the most romantic and beautiful fragrance of roses and blackcurrant. I always travel with candles on special vacations. When you light that candle at home you are transported right back there by the scent)
8. Piz Buin Wet skin 15 spf (Clicks/ Dischem. My favourite sun block scent. Best thing about it, is you can rub it into wet skin).
9. Biotherm Oil Therapy (Incredibly fabulous French body oil to massage into your skin after a bath or shower.)
10. Clarins Toning Body Polisher (Edgars/ Stuttafords. If you like an uplifting essential oil scent, massage this into your skin to slough away any dryness and leave your body glowing).
11. Heliocare Colour spf50 Tinted Sunblock (Available at Skin Renewal Clinics in SA. This tinted sunscreen smells like peaches and protects while giving your skin a dewy finish.)
12. Bumble & bumble Curl Conscious Defining Crème (To wrestle those frizzy curls into submission 🙂
Then just for fun, I put a summer holiday wardrobe together for you. I love a good ‘window shop’!
For Sight seeing
3. Hermes Cape Cod Steel Watch with Leather strap
Time for the Beach!
No summer holiday in Provance is complete without your Vespa ride.