Get your Glow on! The 4 Week Water Challenge!
Be honest, how many of you drink your recommended 8 glasses of water a day?
One of the gorgeous models I work with, started a water drinking challenge. I was really inspired to start one myself & I wanted to invite you ladies to join me…
- First glass at 9am on Monday Morning!
- Set the alarm on your phone to go off every hour and a half, you’ll have had 8 glasses by 7:30pm!
- Sorry, any tea, coffee or vino does not count in this challenge (thats extra)!
I created a Water Challenge Calendar for you to print out. Stick it on the fridge and check off each completed day!
If you’re up for the challenge…Just say ‘I’m in’, in the comment box below this post!
If you need incentive, sufficiently hydrating your body…
- moistens, plumps and clears your skin
- gets rid of darkness under the eyes
- helps maintain normal bowel function
- increases energy levels, improves physical performance and helps prevent cramps
- improves mental performance and is a natural headache remedy
- flushes out toxins through sweat and urination
- prevents urinary tract infections and kidney stones
- boosts the immune system
- helps control calorie intake. Often dehydration creates a false feeling of hunger.
You can also read this article by Sarah Smith for the Daily Mail: How drinking water took years off my face.
I’d really be interested in your feedback after a month. Let me know how you feel and any positives or negatives.
Beauty Image source: Photographer Yulia Gorbachenko